The future is green – pitch your hemp business at Austria’s largest hemp fair!
From 26th to 28th April 2019 the HANFEXPO will take place at the MARX HALLE in Vienna. More than 120 (inter-) national exhibitors will present the latest trends and products concerning cultivation, preservation, fertilization, and plant protection. Besides cosmetics, clothing, food, and literature you can expect countless other novelties and sensations around the hemp plant.
The need for new, innovative solutions for traditional problems rises on a global level. In Austria, Cannabis was voted “Best medical plant” in 2018 and right now there are already more than 50.000 products made out of the sustainable resource hemp.
First Pitch-Award on a hemp fair in Europe
In course of the HANFEXPO 2019, the first pitch award for start-ups related to hemp will be held in cooperation with CONDA Crowdinvesting Austria. CONDA, Austria’s leading crowdfunding platform, has set itself the task to realize promising business ideas with the help of investors.
For three days the GRAND GREEN symposium will offer a great number of speeches of various national and international experts. Hemp can be used in all kinds of businesses and our speakers will provide outlooks in a greener future – the perfect chance for presenting your start-up in front of a big audience!
Within the GRAND GREEN Challenge at the HANFEXPO 2019 start-ups will have the chance to present their business ideas, win great prizes and make a valuable contribution to the economic development of the hemp plant.
- Pitch your company and win great prizes
- Get valuable feedback from mentors, investors, and experts
- Network at the HANFEXPO business lounge
- Get information about funding, growing, and cannabis
- Visit other start-ups on site and exchange your experiences
- 1st place: 5000€ voucher for a CONDA crowd investing campaign and an exhibition booth at HANFEXPO 2020
- 2nd place: An exhibition booth at HANFEXPO 2020
- 3rd place: Up to t\10 tickets for your team at the HANFEXPO 2020
All companies with headquarters in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland are eligible to participate. Deadline for entries is 15.4.2019, 24:00. From all submissions, the jury will choose the 3 best startups, which will be contacted by 18.4.2019, by e-mail or by phone.